MODERN RAINBOW KITE QUILT PATTERN BY THE CRAFTY NOMAD
This modern patchwork pattern consists of a kite-shaped foundation paper piecing pattern. It has been made in a rainbow spectrum but you could make it in any colour way. An ombre spectrum would look fabulous too. This pattern will provide dimensions to make a throw size quilt. This pattern assumes the reader has the knowledge to baste, quilt and bind the quilt.
This is the pattern only. Fabric, threads and batting/wadding/foam are not included.
100% cotton fabric
- Background fabric: 2.5 metres
- Feature fabric: 9 thin (long) quarters: we don't cut thin quarters, we sell our fabric by the fat quarter. However, you can make this pattern using fat quarters
- Backing fabric: 3 metres
- Binding fabric: 1/2 metre
- Wadding: 137cm x 153cm (54" x 60")
- Sewline glue
- Matching thread
- Sewing machine and basic tools
Patterns are non-returnable.