NESS SKIRT SEWING PATTERN BY TILLY & THE BUTTONS
Elevate your sewing with this classic fly front skirt pattern. Ness looks stylish year-round, paired with a T-shirt in summer or a roll neck in winter. The straight skirt has a shaped waistband and curved back yoke for a flattering fit. Choose from mini version or below-the-knee hemline with a centre front split.
Details inspired by denim include a zip fly front, topstitched mock felled seams, belt loops, all-important in-seam pockets, plus optional back pockets for stashing your essentials. Let's get stitching!
Medium- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as denim, corduroy, jacquard, gobelin, drill or wool (preferably with a little stretch for comfort)
- Mini Skirt Version: 1.2m x 150cm wide OR 1.6m x 115cm wide
- Knee-Length Version: 1.4m x 150cm wide OR 1.8m x 115cm
- Matching thread
- 0.3m medium-weight fabric for pockets bags
- 0.5m x 90cm interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 12.5cm jeans zip
- 15-18mm wide button with shank
- Sewing machine and basic tools including zip foot
Patterns are non-returnable.