SEREN DRESS SEWING PATTERN BY TILLY & THE BUTTONS
Designed for improvers, Seren has a flirty, seventies vibe, perfect for picnics in the park or dressing up for cocktails under the stars. Choose from knee-length or midi-length hemline, classic or tie front bodice, or add this on-trend flounce detail.
Like all Tilly and the Buttons sewing patterns, Stevie includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
Light- to medium-weight woven fabrics, such as cotton lawn, chambray, shirting, seersucker, broderie anglaise, linen, viscose (rayon), crêpe de chine. If you're making the flounce, choose a drapey fabric to keep it soft and flowy.
- Knee-Length Version: 2.2m x 150cm wide (0.2m less without flounce) OR 2.7m x 130cm wide (0.4m less without flounce)
- Midi-Length Version: 2.5m x 150cm wide (0.2m less without flounce)
- (fabric must be at least 130cm wide for knee-length version, 150cm wide for midi-length version)
- Matching thread
- 0.8m interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 12-18mm wide buttons - 14 for knee-length or 15 for midi-length version
- Sewing machine and basic tools including buttonhole foot
Patterns are non-returnable.