THREAD SPOOL STORAGE BIN BY THE CRAFTY NOMAD
In this detailed colour pattern you will learn how to foundation paper piece this fun thread spool design. The tutorial will go on to show you how to incorporate these into a useful storage basket. It's perfect for storing all sorts of goodies in! The storage bin finishes up at approximately 8 inches square. You will learn how to work with Bosal In R Form which gives a really sturdy finish to the basket, enabling it to hold its shape and stand up. Instructions for making it with or without the foundation paper pieced spool included.
This is the pattern only. Fabric, threads and batting/wadding/foam are not included.
100% cotton fabric
- Background fabric: 1/2 metre
- Lining fabric: 1/2 metre
- Feature fabrics (for the top/bottom and the spool); scraps or a charm pack would work
- In R Form Bosal foam: 75cm x 75cm
- Binding fabric: 10cm x width of your chosen fabric
- Wonder clips/binder clips
- Matching thread
- Sewing machine and basic tools
Patterns are non-returnable.