It is considered that customers who visit, and continue to use The Fabric Fox website, agree to the terms and conditions specified. Changes to the terms and conditions can be made at any time and will take effect immediately after publication. Customers are advised to visit the terms and conditions frequently to stay up-to-date.
WHAT WE DO
The Fabric Fox is a UK-based online retailer that sells premium quality cotton fabrics in fat quarters, half metres and metres, fabric bundles and sewing kits. Our mission is to sell premium quality cotton fabrics with modern, alternative designs.
PHOTO COLOUR ACCURACY
We use a combination of stock images (from the designer/manufacturer) and our own photographs to present the fabrics we sell. All parties have tried their best to represent the colours as accurately as possible. However, we can't guarantee an exact match as colours can vary depending on your display settings, and therefore fabrics may look different upon arrival.
WASHING AND SHRINKAGE
Some of the fabrics we sell have been pre-washed. However, if you intend on washing your fabric please bear in mind that there is a risk of shrinkage. Therefore we recommend purchasing slightly more fabric than necessary. If you intend on washing your fabric please do so before using it.
Fabric on our Pre-Order page is fabric that is not currently in stock. Customers can order the fabric in advance. If the fabric sells out before we have it in stock no more pre-orders can be made. The fabric will be processed and posted to the customer as soon as we are able to do so. Customers are advised to keep pre-order fabric separate from in stock fabric to ensure the in stock fabric can be posted on time. Customers who purchase in stock fabric and pre-order fabric in a single transaction will receive the in stock fabric alongside the pre-order fabric. Due to the nature of pre-orders we are unable to process orders to a specific date. Pre-order arrival dates are estimations provided by the wholesalers and The Fabric Fox cannot be held responsible for inaccurate estimations or delays.
We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. Customers can pay for their orders using PayPal and Visa/Debit card. All of our online transactions are processed securely by our merchant service provider (PayPal powered by Braintree) and/or PayPal. Your credit card number will be encrypted when your order is placed using SSL encryption software. Our merchant providers then inform us, via the encryption system, the outcome of the transaction. Once your transaction is complete you will receive an email to confirm your order has been paid for. Please keep this email as proof of purchase.
We aim to process all orders within 2 working days, Monday - Friday. UK orders that are posted via Royal Mail First Class post aims to deliver within 1-2 working days. UK orders that are posted via Royal Mail Second Class post aims to deliver within 2-3 working days. European orders weighing more than 250g will be posted via International Tracked & Signed which aims to be delivered within 3-5 working days. Orders to the Rest of the World weighing more than 250g will be posted via International Tracked & Signed which aims to be delivered within 5-7 working days. All international orders that weigh less than 250g will be sent by International Standard which is not tracked. We have introduced this option so that we can offer a cheaper delivery charge for smaller orders. If you would like to have a small order tracked please contact us as soon as possible once you have placed your order so we can advise you of the additional costs. Certain orders require us to use a third party postal service, such as MyHermes. The Fabric Fox cannot be held responsible for late deliveries or for any undelivered orders.
UK – Orders of £50 or more will be tracked. We will provide you with a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. If you place a very large, high value order we may need to use a courier and the courier will provide you with a tracking number instead.
Europe & Rest of the World – All orders over 250g will have a tracking number. We will provide you with a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. The order will also have to be signed for to confirm that the order has been delivered successfully.
INCORRECT ADDRESS & UNDELIVERED PARCELS
If you provide us with the wrong delivery address and the parcel is returned to us it is the customer's responsibility to provide us with a new delivery address. The customer will also be required to pay for the postage. The best way to avoid such a scenario is to double-check your details before placing your order.
In the unlikely event that your order doesn't arrive please contact us and we will investigate the situation. Royal Mail does not consider a parcel as lost until 10 working days after the due date. If 10 working days have passed and your order has still not arrived we will resend the fabric (if possible) or a full refund will be issued.
UK - Flat rate options:
Second Class = £1.75
First Class = £2.75
Orders of £40 or more will be posted First Class for free. This shipping option is only available for delivery to locations inside the UK.
Europe - Calculated by weight:
Orders under 250g = £5 (Not Tracked)
250g - 500g = £11
500g – 1kg = £14
1kg – 1.5kg = £15
1.5kg – 2kg = £20
Orders 2kg or more = £30
Rest of the World - Calculated by weight:
Orders under 250g = £6.50 (Not Tracked)
250g - 500g = £13.50
500g – 1kg = £19.50
1kg – 1.5kg = £21.50
1.5kg – 2kg = £28
Orders 2kg or more = £60
Customers are responsible for any additional charges at customs. Unfortunately, this will delay delivery. This is out of our control so we can only apologise for the inconvenience.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If you have an account with us and you would like to be forgotten please contact us. In order for us to process your request as quickly as possible please provide as many details as you can. If you can't remember which email address you used to shop with us we can always use your name, phone number and delivery address instead.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN?
As a user of the internet at some point you have voluntarily given up your name, email address, phone number and all kinds of personal data. As all of this information represents you as an individual then you also have the right to take it all away. If you don't want a particular website or company having information about you, or if you feel a website or company is tarnishing your reputation, you can ask them to erase everything they know about you. This is your right to be forgotten.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE FORGET YOU?
If you make a request to be forgotten we will delete any personal data you gave to us when you made your account. Once your account has been deleted you will lose access to:
- Your Account
- Order history
- Wish list
- Loyalty points
- Loyalty Club membership
- Store credit
- Gift vouchers
If you are absolutely sure you want to be forgotten please don't hesitate to contact us.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Cuts of fabric cannot be returned. Once they are cut from the bolt the fabric is considered a personalised order. However, if the order is damaged or defected it can be returned within 7 days of the due date and a full refund will be issued or an exchange will be sent to the customer’s address. Proof of purchase will be necessary. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Patterns are non-returnable.
Complaints can be made by emailing us at email@example.com. Complaints are handled on a case-by-case basis to ensure that each complaint receives the individual attention it deserves. Our aim is to respond within 24 hours.
Please don’t steal our logo and original content. We encourage customers to share our content but not to claim The Fabric Fox assets, blogs and products as their own.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We like to promote services of like-minded people and share things we enjoy but The Fabric Fox is not responsible for problems that arise from links to other websites.
- The promoter is: The Fabric Fox
- Employees of The Fabric Fox shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom (UK) to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by The Fabric Fox using methods of their choosing.
- Winners will be notified on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Fabric Fox and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Terms & Conditions found at thefabricfox.co.uk
Any queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org